Lift Car and hinged door entrance finishes:
- Available in stainless steel, perfect for a food environment;
- Galvanised or Zintec finish for a more industrial situation;
- Alternatively, the landing shutters can be supplied in primed finish as a preparation for specialist painting.
Concertina shutter entrances:
Fire Rating: Two-hour fire rated landing doors, shutter gates and machine compartment access doors are available.
Motor positioning: Fitted above the lift as standard, however if the headroom is limited at the top level, the motor can be positioned at the side of the lift.
German engineering: Manufactured in the centre of the German industrial heartland, BKG Service Lifts really are the high quality, well-engineered product that you would expect from a German based manufacturer.
Electricity supply: Most industrial premises operate from a three-phase electric supply, however smaller properties frequently have only single phase available. These small lifts can be manufactured to suit either situation.
Builder’s work drawings: Each lift will be provided with a site-specific Builder’s Work drawing, detailing works required prior to and after installation. A full electrical specification is also incorporated.
Builder’s Work: The necessary builder’s work for this lift includes;
- Cutting the required size opening through each floor.
- Forming the enclosure, (normally made from timber stud & plasterboard, metal stud and fireboard, Brickwork or blockwork). The lift is provided in a galvanised self-supporting structure which, in most cases, negates the need for a load bearing shaft.
- Running an electric power supply to the lift shaft.
Fast manufacture and delivery: Even with complete customisation, these lifts are competitively priced, efficiently manufactured and usually available in 5 - 6 weeks.
Health & Safety at Work legislations: This BKG range satisfies the requirements and minimises the risks associated with Manual Handling and Health and Safety at Work legislation.
Flexibility: The flexibility of the BKG range means these lifts are ideal for use in bars, shops, public houses, warehouses, factories, bakeries, storage premises, hotels, hospitals, schools, nightclubs, airports and golf clubs.